Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

CHILLY AND BRIGHT!

Today was chilly, but not the heavy frost we had the day before.  We didn't have long for our walk as Jenny was expecting an early call from a plumber!  We went down to one of our favourite sights  on a Friday - the setting up of the Shepton Market.  The flower stall was beginning to look very Spring-like - a mass of colour and the artisan bread being piled up looked inviting...



Another wonderful sky worth photographing this morning - looked like another sunny day ahead.  Our walk took us down to the bottom of town, around the perimeter of the prison, past the allotments and back through the park.



You remember Jenny had recently completed a course on semi-permanent make-up for eyebrows - well, on Wednesday I went over to Skin and Tonic to have mine done!  Wow, what a difference!  She did a fantastic job and I love them!  It didn't hurt any more than plucking your eyebrows.  She didn't take away any of my natural eyebrows but filled them in and darkened them using a tiny blade, brown colour and natural-looking feathery incisions... 



Normally, every morning I would have to put some colour on my brows, as over the years, plucking and wear had made them thin and pale, especially in some areas. Now I don't have to do anything and they looked shaped, groomed and even!  They give my face, especially the eyes, more definition, even without makeup!  For all the 'baby boomers' out there, it is something I would recommend in the fight to slow down the ageing process!!..



No comments:

Post a Comment