Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

JO JOINS US

Here we are up high above Shepton with fantastic views.
Special day today, our guest walker was my good friend Jo...Helen and myself were interested to hear all aspects of her work, as a Health Co-ordinater and Fitness Instructor ..and a three way conversation worked better than I thought.!


We spoke on how fitness levels are vital to your mental health as much as physical , and Jo explained that a good walk was as good as any high impact exercise for raising endorphins ..Hope she comes along again very soon..


Here we are back in Shepton.  Jo tried to befriend a cat and we saw graffiti, council style!

One footpath we followed took us through a field of maize - I almost disappeared - you can just see my hands!!



No comments:

Post a Comment